ChromaBlast is a combination of ink and media that is used to print on cotton. When printing is done, the ink and the media come in contact with each other and the reaction produces heat and pressure that chemically bonds the image or the text to the cotton. Where there is a blank in the image, the reaction is not activated and even though there is chemical transfer happening, it washes away. The ChromaBlast printing technology is unique in the sense that the printed area of the cotton is cross linked with the ink. This link is so strong that it melds with the cotton molecules and creates an almost permanent print. When the cotton is washed, the blank area is washed away and the result is a very graphic and crystal clear print on the cotton surface.
For using ChromaBlast printing, a pneumatic heat press can be used at 375 F for 25 seconds at 25 psi. If you are using a normal heat press, you need to use it at 375 F for 40 seconds. ChromaBlast ink can be used with Epson C88, 4800 or R1800. The image needs to be created on the computer and previewed in the ChromaBlast printer driver that comes with the ink and printed. When the printing is complete, a heat press is used to affix the image on the cotton surface.
There are different kinds of Epson ink cartridges available for ChromaBlast printing:
– Epson Stylus C88 ChromaBlast Quick Connect Kit II
– Epson Stylus C88 ChromaBlast Ink Cartridges
– Epson Stylus C120 ChromaBlast Ink Cartridges and Refills
– Epson Stylus C120 ChromaBlast Quick Connect Kit II
– Epson Stylus Photo R1800 ChromaBlast Quick Connect Kit II
– Epson Stylus Pro 4800 ChromaBlast Ink 110 ml Cartridges
There are two types of ChromaBlast paper available. You can go for the ChromaBlast Transfer Paper with the dimension 8.5 in X 11 in and the ChromaBlast Transfer Paper with the dimension 11 in X 17 in.
There are various ChromaBlast systems available in the market. Some of them are listed below:
– Epson Stylus Photo R1900 Ink-Jet Printer 13 in Wide Format.
– Epson Stylus Pro 4880 Inkjet Printer 17 in Wide Format in 8 colors.
– DK20 Geo. Knight Heat Transfer Digital Clamshell Press 16 in x 20 in.
– DK16 Geo. Knight Heat Transfer Digital Clamshell Press 14 in x 16 in.
– Epson Stylus Photo R1800 ChromaBlast Ink Cartridges & Bags.
– Epson Stylus Pro 4800 ChromaBlast Ink 110ml Cartridges.
– Epson Stylus C88+ Inkjet Printer 8.5 in x 11 in format.
– Epson Stylus C88 ChromaBlast Ink Cartridges.
There are various advantages of a ChromaBlast digital printing:
– The image feels incredibly soft on the cotton surface.
– The color stays alive and vibrant even after multiple washes.
– The overprint washes away after the first wash.
– The system is affordable and easy to use.
– It can customized quickly and easily.
For all these reasons, more and more people are now opting for ChromaBlast digital printing for printing on cotton materials.
This Article is written by John C Arkin.
PrintCountry offers a wide range of replacement cartridges, generic printer supplies, remanufactured and recycled printer inkjet cartridges for various brands like HP.com , Dell.com, Epson.com, BrotherUSA.com, Lexmark.com, Samsung.com, Canon.com and other brands less known than HP, Epson, Brother, Dell like Pitney Bowes, Minolta, Mita, Kodak printers. All brand names mentioned on this page are used for demonstrative purposes only. PrintCountry is not associated, affiliated or connected with. At PrintCountry.com besides offering deep discounted warehouse prices and online shopping offers and promotions for compatible toner cartridges, replacement printer ink cartridges, you can also find printer reviews about the most popular, best rated, newest printers, coupons and promos for other printing equipment manufacturers, do it yourself guides from friendly kid projects using your printer to great gift ideas using things like photo paper and your printers features. Whether you would like to buy your printer supplies online at discount prices, or save a bunch on cheap ink cartridges without sacrificing from quality prints, we hope you will find our website a good resource & guide to your print supply shopping needs.