Hebrew belongs to the Afro-Asiatic language family and is categorized under Semitic language. Often referred to as the Jewish language in cultural parlance, Hebrew is a popular language in Israel. In fact, it is spoken by over 7,000,000 inhabitants from the country. Classical Hebrew, on the other hand is being used during prayers or in studies made via Jewish communities.
The interest in learning the Hebrew language comes not only from those born in Jewish families. A lot of people coming from various parts of the world are eager to know about this language as well. If you want to teach this language to your kids, here are some resources you may make use of.
1. Hebrew Lessons. This site offers a list of basic Hebrew lessons for free. Add to that, it also offers a list of sites that provide Jewish games for kids – from Zigzag Jewish games to Torah Tots. Your kids can also learn to read and write in Hebrew through this venue.
2. Akhlah. Learning the Aleph-Bet or the Hebrew Alphabet is made easy by this site. You will see Hebrew Characters and you can learn more by clicking on the “more information” option in the site.
3. Over 300 Jewish Links. As the site’s name implies, this has over 300 site links for Hebrew teaching resources. It is made not only for children but for adults as well. You will also find links for Hebrew books for children via the site.
4. Psalms in Song. If you are looking for ways to teach your children Hebrew songs and music, then this site is for you.
5. Benny’s Educational Toys. This is a great resource site for teachers who want their young pupils to learn about the Hebrew language. It includes a list of Shabbat materials from stickers to posters to large capsulated signs.
6. Bright Hub. Who says that Hebrew learning is made just for formal classes? Yes, you can now teach your child the Hebrew language at home. Thanks to the links found on this site.
7. JewishLink. All sorts of Hebrew educational pages can be found via the site.
8. Chaddis Crafts’ Fun Pages. Both teachers and parents can find great Hebrew resources through this site. It promises fun learning not only for the kids but for their educators as well.
9. Hannukah Activities. Hannukah is one Hebrew event that kids will surely be interested to learn about. Through this site, teachers can help their pupils understand more about the activities held during this occasion. Resources include lesson plans, printables, art and music, winter activities and Jewish cultural links.
10. Bureau of Jewish Education of San Francisco. This site offers curriculum resources divided into various learning categories such as: Israel Education; BJE Jewish Community Library; and Jewish Service Learning.
This Article is written by John C Arkin, contributor of PrintCountry Articles.
This Article is written by John C Arkin.
PrintCountry offers a wide range of replacement cartridges, generic printer supplies, remanufactured and recycled printer inkjet cartridges for various brands like HP.com , Dell.com, Epson.com, BrotherUSA.com, Lexmark.com, Samsung.com, Canon.com and other brands less known than HP, Epson, Brother, Dell like Pitney Bowes, Minolta, Mita, Kodak printers. All brand names mentioned on this page are used for demonstrative purposes only. PrintCountry is not associated, affiliated or connected with. At PrintCountry.com besides offering deep discounted warehouse prices and online shopping offers and promotions for compatible toner cartridges, replacement printer ink cartridges, you can also find printer reviews about the most popular, best rated, newest printers, coupons and promos for other printing equipment manufacturers, do it yourself guides from friendly kid projects using your printer to great gift ideas using things like photo paper and your printers features. Whether you would like to buy your printer supplies online at discount prices, or save a bunch on cheap ink cartridges without sacrificing from quality prints, we hope you will find our website a good resource & guide to your print supply shopping needs.