Many parents keep their kids busy by shoving video game consoles in their hands. As much as video games are entertaining, it is better to find more enriching ways to keep your children occupied. These can involve print projects using a printer, and printer projects like these would help a lot in their development.
Here are ten nice printer projects that you can have kids do on their free time.
1. Paper cranes. In Japan, there is a belief that a person who completes folding a thousand paper cranes may make one wish to the crane, which the Japanese regard as holy. You can print several colorful patterns and instructions on how to make paper cranes, and keep your kids busy with this printer project.
2. Coloring books. Coloring books encourage kids to develop artistic talent, among other skills. This is an easy print project – you just print line patterns and give them for your kids to work on, along with a box of crayons.
3. Scrapbooks. Do your kids love collecting pictures they have drawn or cut out from a magazine? Encourage them to put them all together in a scrapbook. This print project only requires printing a few scrapbook patterns.
4. Dioramas. Kids can recreate a scene from their favorite cartoon or movie into a diorama. Make a print project out of this by printing out elements from the scene, including the characters and other props, and then let your kids put them all together.
5. Paper dolls. Little girls love dress-up dolls, in all their forms. Designing paper dolls and their clothes will make for a good printer project for your little girls.
6. Cardboard trains. If little girls have their paper dolls, little boys can have their paper trains. Make this print project by printing pictures of trains and then pasting these pictures on small cardboard boxes. And then you can string these boxes together to make a cardboard train.
7. Kites. Flying kites at the park are great outdoor activities for kids. Make this another worthwhile printer project by printing colorful kite patterns. Then, let your kids put them all together and take them to the park.
8. Playing cards. There are so many games that kids can play using playing cards, and it would be nicer if these cards are customized. You can make customized playing cards as a print project.
9. Stickers and labels. Kids also like putting stickers all over their books and other things as a form of decoration and expression. Let them indulge in this by giving them stickers and labels that you made yourself as a print project.
10. Games. The best way to keep your kids busy is to give them a puzzle to work on. Devote yourself to a continuous print project of printing crossword puzzles, mazes, tic-tac-toe sheets, hangman puzzles and other such games and make your kids solve them.Video game consoles are not the only way by which you can keep your kids from being bored. With easy print projects, you can keep your kids entertained and help them learn new skills. Do this with the help of creative print projects.
This Article is written by John C Arkin.
PrintCountry offers a wide range of replacement cartridges, generic printer supplies, remanufactured and recycled printer inkjet cartridges for various brands like HP.com , Dell.com, Epson.com, BrotherUSA.com, Lexmark.com, Samsung.com, Canon.com and other brands less known than HP, Epson, Brother, Dell like Pitney Bowes, Minolta, Mita, Kodak printers. All brand names mentioned on this page are used for demonstrative purposes only. PrintCountry is not associated, affiliated or connected with. At PrintCountry.com besides offering deep discounted warehouse prices and online shopping offers and promotions for compatible toner cartridges, replacement printer ink cartridges, you can also find printer reviews about the most popular, best rated, newest printers, coupons and promos for other printing equipment manufacturers, do it yourself guides from friendly kid projects using your printer to great gift ideas using things like photo paper and your printers features. Whether you would like to buy your printer supplies online at discount prices, or save a bunch on cheap ink cartridges without sacrificing from quality prints, we hope you will find our website a good resource & guide to your print supply shopping needs.