The plastic in Epson printer cartridge cause pollution if not disposed properly. In order to make use of Epson printer cartridge, recycle them for your own benefit and for the sake of our environment. If you want data about it, more than 400 million inkjet printer cartridges wind up in landfills and incinerators, which mean that empty printer ink cartridge comprises a mountain range of waste. If you have empty Epson printer cartridge, do not just dispose them immediately without thinking of the consequences. I will show you some tips on how to recycle your Epson printer cartridge.
To be frank about it, recycling inkjet printer cartridges can make you a decent amount of money. So instead of throwing away your Epson printer cartridge in the garbage bin, recycle at the same time make some cash, which is very important given the economic problems that befall us. You can recycle these inkjet cartridges by selling them to recycling centers that usually refill them with printer ink and re-sell them in the market under third-party printer ink brands.
First things First: Making Sure Your Cartridges Can be Sold
• In inkjet cartridges recycling centers, they only accept OEM printer cartridges. How do you know if it is an OEM cartridge? Well, if it has not yet been recycled and still shows the logo or brand of the ink cartridge like an Epson printer cartridge, then it falls under the category of OEM cartridges. So your empty Epson printer cartridge that you once thought of just throwing away falls under OEM cartridges, which means that the ink cartridge can be recycled and you can earn money off it.
• Before you send the Epson printer cartridge to the recycling center, handle it properly with caution. Follow the specific instructions given to you by the recycling center on how to handle an empty ink cartridge.
Must follow these rules for recycling to be accepted
• For you to be able to recycle and sell your Epson printer cartridge, ensure the absence of cracks or broken parts. Recycling centers do not accept inkjet cartridges with damages.
• In a printer ink cartridge like your Epson printer cartridge, the contact area must be securely affixed to the case of the printer cartridge.
• Under the Epson printer cartridge, you can see the flex tape. It must also be steadfastly glued to the case of the printer cartridge.
• Under the Epson printer cartridge, you can view a small nozzle plate. Ensure that it does not have holes, cracks, or any fissures in it.
• When you follow all of these instructions, send your Epson printer cartridge to the recycling center.
An alternative way of recycling: do-it-yourself ink refills
If you have no plans of selling your Epson printer cartridge to a recycling center, you can still re-use it. How? Simple, you purchase refill printer inks that pump printer ink back into the Epson printer cartridge. Printer ink stores normally sell these printer ink refills that you inject into the Epson printer cartridge. By using these refills in your Epson printer cartridge, you still recycle by avoiding the disposal of the plastic material that consist the ink cartridge. In a way, you still save money and save the environment.
This Article is written by John C Arkin, contributor of PrintCountry Articles.
This Article is written by John C Arkin.
PrintCountry offers a wide range of replacement cartridges, generic printer supplies, remanufactured and recycled printer inkjet cartridges for various brands like HP.com , Dell.com, Epson.com, BrotherUSA.com, Lexmark.com, Samsung.com, Canon.com and other brands less known than HP, Epson, Brother, Dell like Pitney Bowes, Minolta, Mita, Kodak printers. All brand names mentioned on this page are used for demonstrative purposes only. PrintCountry is not associated, affiliated or connected with. At PrintCountry.com besides offering deep discounted warehouse prices and online shopping offers and promotions for compatible toner cartridges, replacement printer ink cartridges, you can also find printer reviews about the most popular, best rated, newest printers, coupons and promos for other printing equipment manufacturers, do it yourself guides from friendly kid projects using your printer to great gift ideas using things like photo paper and your printers features. Whether you would like to buy your printer supplies online at discount prices, or save a bunch on cheap ink cartridges without sacrificing from quality prints, we hope you will find our website a good resource & guide to your print supply shopping needs.