Facebook seemed to have defeated one of its social networking predecessors – Friendster. Well, this is because of the many things you may do with friends while you are logged in the website. Remember that you can harvest some crops everyday via Farmville. You may also challenge each other and see who wins in word games such as “Scrabble”. Of course, add to that the fact that you may send “gifts” to friends online.
With all these great chances to catch up with your long lost friends, have you ever wondered what other things you may do to make up for lost time? Perhaps, you want to print pictures and look intently at how your friend from year’s back look now. You may also want to print your friend’s list to check on who is not in the circle nowadays.
Tips on how to print photos from Facebook
Facebook offers a print application for photos which is called Super Photos. Using Photobox, this application allows you to print photos that you may keep on your own or send as gifts to your friends. The first photos printed are offered for free. Aside from using Super Photos however, here are some tips on how to print photos from Facebook:
1. Right-click the mouse pointer on your PC then click on the “Save Picture As” option. From there, you can open the file you saved the picture into and print it using photo paper.
2. If you are a MAC user however, your option is to right-click on the particular Facebook image and then save it on your desktop. You may also save it using your iPhoto library. From there, you can use your HP printer to print the image.
3. HP also recommends the use of the HP Photo Print Gadgets for Windows Vista. Simply drag your photos and drop it on this HP printer gadget. This can then format or edit the photo then print a borderless one. This is made possible by the technology known as Smart Crop. This centers your pictures without needing to crop the other parts.
4. HP had also formed partnership with MOO – a company that offers post cards and mini cards. You may use MOO to upload pictures from Facebook. MOO can transform it to mini or post cards upon your request.
5. Use the OblinQ Photo Card. This print application from HP does not merely allow you to print your Facebook photos. In fact, you can create a collage of many memorable pictures that you have in the site before printing it through your HP printer.
Remember however to set the resolution first. Typically, a Facebook photo is 600 by 600 pixels. That’s about 6″ by 4″ in size. To be sure of the size, check your picture manager. Or you may simply place the mouse pointer over the picture. The resolution will appear there.
How to print friend’s list from Facebook
Here’s how you may do the installation process of the printer driver in your PC’s:
1. Log-in to your Facebook account.
2. Simply hit the link corresponding to your phonebook. This is located at the top portion of the page.
3. Choose the list that can be printed easily.
Aside from printing photos, you can also print your Facebook friend’s list. This is somehow helping you create a personal phone directory. Here are some shortcuts:
This Article is written by John C Arkin.
PrintCountry offers a wide range of replacement cartridges, generic printer supplies, remanufactured and recycled printer inkjet cartridges for various brands like HP.com , Dell.com, Epson.com, BrotherUSA.com, Lexmark.com, Samsung.com, Canon.com and other brands less known than HP, Epson, Brother, Dell like Pitney Bowes, Minolta, Mita, Kodak printers. All brand names mentioned on this page are used for demonstrative purposes only. PrintCountry is not associated, affiliated or connected with. At PrintCountry.com besides offering deep discounted warehouse prices and online shopping offers and promotions for compatible toner cartridges, replacement printer ink cartridges, you can also find printer reviews about the most popular, best rated, newest printers, coupons and promos for other printing equipment manufacturers, do it yourself guides from friendly kid projects using your printer to great gift ideas using things like photo paper and your printers features. Whether you would like to buy your printer supplies online at discount prices, or save a bunch on cheap ink cartridges without sacrificing from quality prints, we hope you will find our website a good resource & guide to your print supply shopping needs.